[wellylug] Just discovered server is not serving up pages

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Wed Jan 19 19:06:51 NZDT 2011

ya Alick I assume that's what the requirements are, but I've yet to see
John confirm this.  That's why I haven't offered to help, because I
simply don't know what he wants done.

If you're right then we just need to send eHost an email asking them to
point the dns at a server we can control and then point the domain back
at his static ip, at which point it should all just jump in to life.
Frankly I could have fixed this problem about 3 times over in the time
it's taken me to read these posts.  It's not hard.