[wellylug] Just discovered server is not serving up pages

John Durham john.modec at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 20 06:56:40 NZDT 2011

On 19/01/2011 6:10 p.m., Don Gould wrote:
> On 19/01/2011 4:53 p.m., Alick Wilson wrote:
>> You might also confirm to this list that you are willing to pay for
>> someone
>> to come on site to help you, either on an hourly basis, an estimate
>> basis,
>> or a fixed fee no cure no pay basis, and ask anyone interested to contact
>> you directly off-list.
>>
>> Alick
> I'm unclear. Is the web site a profit or non-profit venture?

> --
I run a business servicing Windows PC systems. The web site is my front
door to the world.
This is the first time it has been off line for any length of time in a
decade. Ironically, I don't sell things on the site. It is for
educational/instructive purposes (such as running the pchelpers email
list and assisting with PC maintainance.

I provide a service removing virus/spy ware infections from Windows
systems and helping owners with maintainance/repair/setup needs.
--
Regards, John Durham
Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786