[wellylug] Just discovered server is not serving up pages

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Thu Jan 20 09:26:09 NZDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 09:01 +1300, Wayne Koorts wrote:
> >> If you are unable to provide this information you really should follow
> >> an
> >> earlier suggestion, namely hire a
> >> Student to come on-site, at perhaps $50 or $100 on a no cure no pay
> >> basis.
> >>
> >> Or, if not a student, try Need a Nerd or Geeks on Wheels.
>
> John, if you're not willing to help yourself at least have the courtesy to
> READ the responses people have taken the time to write to you.  Student
> Job Search has been mentioned several times already.

hi John,

I think this conversation thread has gone on for long enough - plenty of
people have given you suggestions, but nobody is going to magically
provide you with a "click this, then this and type OK" type solution.

You've been given some good advice - pass the suggestions provided by
many of the people on this list onto someone like a technically minded
student and they should be able to help.

Asking again and again for help isn't going to be much use, if people
are too busy for an onsite assistance visit, then asking again is just
going to annoy people.

I have enough emails in my inbox these days, let's let this thread die
down ok? :-)

regards,
jethro

--