[wellylug] Thanks for the help

John Durham john.modec at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 24 16:33:13 NZDT 2011

I found and downloaded the latest copy of Red Hat and just finished
printing the manual (a bonus to get both).

After a month of reading up on it, how practical will it be to  use it
to upgrade or replace the CentOS I have installed on the current server?

Speculate if you like. I'm in new territory here. Don't want to touch
the server until I understand it a lot better.
--
Regards, John Durham
Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786