[wellylug] pulseaudio & skype

Rob Collins robcollins55 at aim.com
Wed Mar 16 11:44:32 NZDT 2011

Franck, thank you thank you thank you!  I disabled Pulseaudio as you
suggested here and I now have full direct control back of my audio
devices, fantastic!  I guess I should have googled myself but it is hard
to know exactly what to look for if you have no idea what a solution
might be.  Thanks, and I will also pursue sorting pulseaudio out on an
experimental basis with your other tips below but for now at least I
have all sound control back.

Rob