[wellylug] meetings?

Ian Beardslee ian at karearea.gen.nz
Tue May 3 08:34:27 NZST 2011

Hi there,

There has been some talk of getting some Ubuntu NZ Wellington Meetings
going, I've been suggesting that there would be a better chance of a
'critical mass' to get and then keep the momentum going if the Wellylug
one was built up.

Wellylug is a more general group covering other distributions.

I'd try and support getting the Wellylug meetings going again.

Cheers
Ian

PS .. Hey wow oh April 15.