[wellylug] Do any of you remember me, and can any of you please help me with FreeBSD?

Steven Mulvay steven.mulvay at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Oct 31 13:36:37 NZDT 2012

Hi all,

It's Steven Mulvay here,
You may or may not remember me but I used to come along to the WellyLug meetings about five years ago (the fact that I'm in a wheel chair may help you to remember who I am). It turns out I am back in Wellington again doing a BA at Uni. I have finished my studies for the year but am still in the hostel until the 15th of November so I would love to catch up with some of you. The specific people I am thinking of catching up with if you're still on the list, and indeed still in Wellington, are David and Jessica, Wayne Koorts, Carl (sorry I can't remember your last name) and Jessica from Aussie (sorry can't remember your last name either!) *blush*

Also, I am very keen to meet up with anyone on the list who may be using FreeBSD as a desktop system. I am having some sound issues and would very much appreciate some face to face help with it before I go back to New Plymouth for the summer.

Looking foward to hearing from you all.

Cheers,
Steven :)