[wellylug] Software Freedom Day 2012

Shiv Manas shiv at linux.com
Sun Sep 9 21:56:18 NZST 2012

On Aug 26, 2012 3:38 PM, "Callum Grant" <callum.el.grant at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Does anyone have a clue if SFD is going to happen in Wellington this year? I'd love to help out but there doesn't seem to be any info on it for this year...
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Callum Grant
>

> --

Since SFD is this Saturday and nothing official has been planned yet
(AFAIK), how about we have an informal meetup? We could have a mini
installfest / swap the latest ISOs, talk about how we use FLOSS at
home/work, discuss issues (Secure Boot, software patents etc), have a
show-and-tell (show off your desktop/scripts) and so on..

Anyone else keen?

- Shiv