[wellylug] Fwd: [Wellington-pm] [Fwd: [OSDC:Announce] OSDC earlybird registration closes on Friday]

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Wed Aug 14 09:51:10 NZST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Wellington-pm] [Fwd: [OSDC:Announce] OSDC earlybird
registration closes on Friday]
Date: 2013-08-13 13:15
 From: Grant McLean <grant at mclean.net.nz>
To: Wellington Perl Mongers <wellington-pm at pm.org>
As previously mentioned, the Open Source Developers Conference (OSDC) is
in Auckland this year.  The schedule has been published here:

   http://osdc.org.nz/conference-schedule/

(use the 'Schedule' option in the nav bar for day-by-day details)

It looks like a good conference. You should consider going and if you
register before Friday it's cheaper

Cheers
Grant