[wellylug] Arch Linux

Shiv Manas shiv at linux.com
Wed Jan 9 20:27:52 NZDT 2013

Hi Steven,

I've been running Arch as my main system too on my laptop, desktop,
smartphone and my Raspberry Pi (yes, I'm a huge fan of Arch / Linux!).
I don't consider myself an expert either but will be more than happy to
assist/discuss. Infact I've been planning to organise a Linux meetup soon,
so if you're interested we all could meet and discuss issues / exchange
ideas?

Regards,
Shiv

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Steven Mulvay <steven.mulvay at slingshot.co.nz