[wellylug] Meeting last night

Alexander Neilson alexander at neilson.net.nz
Tue Jun 18 11:17:13 NZST 2013

I was gutted to miss this last night. But my Aussie trip had been booked in
months ago.

If Shiv wanted to post some notes links I would appreciate it. If people
don't think that is list worthy could I ask they be sent to me directly.

I look forward to trying some things on my Pi's

See you all next month.

Regards
Alexander

*Alexander Neilson*