[wellylug] Who is interested in rekindling WellyLUG?

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Wed Mar 13 14:34:35 NZDT 2013

Hey,

Some of you may know me, and some may not. My name is Hugh, I used to
work at Catalyst IT,
and have recently moved to Aura RedEye Security as the development
manager. I have a big
interest in the open source world, and have been meaning on getting
WellyLUG set up again
for a while now...

This email is just to get a sense of who would be interested in
starting up meetings again,
and what days suit everyone. Also, if you can help sponsor a
room/beer/pizza etc, that would
be good as well, though I may be able to get that covered on my front.

So, if you are keen, reply :D

Cheers,

Hugh