[wellylug] [Pgug] WellyLUG rekindling

Ian Beardslee ian at karearea.gen.nz
Thu Mar 14 11:21:57 NZDT 2013

Eww seriously if FB is used as the primary, secondary or even tertiary
communication method you can count me out.

As for mailing lists, if people think there is a need for change
https://onlinegroups.net could be an alternative.  Might need to convince
them that WellyLug would be a good thing to sponsor in terms of giving a
free site.

Not immediately sure of an alternative to FB for events organisation, but
there has to be something that isn't going to steal our souls or our first
born.