[wellylug] WellyLUG Social Meetup

Simon Smith mail at simonsmith.geek.nz
Mon May 13 13:10:02 NZST 2013

I'm hoping to head along... I try not to pass up an opportunity to head to
LBQ ;) As I don't know anyone in person, if you see some random long haired
bogan with a beard moping about tell me where we're sitting!

Shiv... parking for LBQ isn't great, it's down the Edwards Street precinct
with no parking right there. Best bet is probably the parking building you
access via Victoria Street (between City Council/Library and Manners
Street), in behind what was Manners Mall.

 Simon