[wellylug] Meeting next Monday

Alexander Neilson alexander at neilson.net.nz
Wed Nov 13 11:11:20 NZDT 2013

I am still keen to do a talk and show of mikrotik hardware if people are keen.

There is a small chance I may be shipped off to Auckland that day, if so I will notify as early as I can.

If people don’t want to see / know then let me know and I can step aside.

I may prep a key for the signing if thats going ahead.

Regards
Alexander

Alexander Neilson
Neilson Productions Limited