[wellylug] This months meeting

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Mon Oct 21 16:11:15 NZDT 2013

Hi All,

Sorry, but meant to send an email this last weekend.

So far, I've had no response whether anyone was interested in having a
meeting this week, and as I'm in Auckland, won't be able to run it, and
haven't organised anyone to take my place.

Because of that, there will be NO MEETING tonight.

Will be up an running next month, will send out an email in a week or
so.

Cheers,

Hugh