[wellylug] Source for monitor?

Brent Wood pcreso at pcreso.com
Tue Apr 1 06:04:22 NZDT 2014

Hi Bret,

This might be of interest. Not everything you are asking for, but it ticks most of the boxes & is likely to be much cheaper than when it was new, or a new one today :-)
Also happens to be in Wellington...

Generally a very well regarded monitor in its day - I think Dell sold them for about 4 years, which is something of a testament in itself.

Dell Model	2007FPb
Additional MPN	2007FPb

LCD
Screen Size	20.1"