[wellylug] Monitors in the other direction...

Bret Comstock Waldow bcw1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 16:13:16 NZDT 2014

Thanks for the information about sources of monitors.

It appears from what was presented that the end of the 4:3 monitors
coincided with the 19" monitors - anything larger would be a widescreen.

I've picked up some inexpensive reading glasses which actually do well
for one of my eyes, so now I'm thinking I should spend my money on
something I'll use for a while - a monitor which pivots to portrait
aspect in the 20 - 26" range with a higher resolution than 1080p.

I know about Ascent and Dell often has good monitors.  Any suggestions
for other suppliers?

Thanks,
Bret