[wellylug] TMUX

Chris chris at cribznetwork.com
Wed Feb 19 11:05:49 NZDT 2014

It could be a good idea to have a git repo on github that we can all
contribute to and add things like utility scripts and configs etc.

--
Christopher Tombleson

Blog: http://blog.cribznetwork.com
Github: http://github.com/chtombleson
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chtombleson
LinkedIn: http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/christopher-tombleson/58/b08/b9a

GPG: 2136 8EFB D8B5 B73C 2A76 4736 CBA7 BC10 9BF9 DCFE