[wellylug] Meeting this month

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gna.org
Mon Mar 10 11:40:47 NZDT 2014

On 10/03/14 10:06, Hugh Davenport wrote:
> Just a reminder that this is next week. Any talks people want to give
> let me know.

Hi Hugh, Hi All,

If there is some interest I could make a talk about some interesting
stuff (at least to me) found in the leaked NSA ANT catalogue (available
on wikipedia.org): Namely the Digital cores (System on a chip), their
known usage and their SW stack (embedded Linux vs. Bare metal)
This would be based on a pure technical embedded HW/SW approach and the
conclusion/questions could be: When did they start using Linux in their
HW bugs? Which Linux distro would you use to do this kind of job? What
kind of digital cores do they use now, ...

This could fits in a 20 min talk + 10 min comments/questions

Chris

PS: Document of interest:
* Digital cores:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NSA_MAESTRO-II.jpg