[wellylug] [Crosspost] LCA2015 Earlybird registrations are now open!

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Wed Oct 8 21:57:19 NZDT 2014

(With apologies for the crosspost - but this is big news! :-))

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LCA2015 Earlybird registrations are now open!

The moment that you have been waiting for has finally arrived! It is
with many hugs of sincere gratitude to the team that we can announce
that Earlybird Registration for LCA2015 is now open.

Now is the time to chose - are you a Professional, a Hobbyist or a
Student attending LCA2015? Will you be one of our fantastic army of
volunteers? Go to lca2015.linux.org.au <http://lca2015.org.au> to
register and buy your Earlybird ticket. You can also register as a
volunteer right now, and begin to get involved with our wonderful
conference.

All of the information that you need is there - what you receive for
your ticket price, accommodation options, THE Penguin Dinner, as well as
Partners Program and creche options for those of you who are bringing
your family with you.

There have been months of anticipation, and several sleepless nights,
but we are now at a truly exciting stage of the conference organising
process - registration!

We look forward to seeing you all in January 2015 in Auckland.

The LCA2015 team

END

--
Mark Foster