[wellylug] Meeting this month

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Thu Oct 9 08:52:55 NZDT 2014

Hi All,

We've got a meeting scheduled for Monday the 20th of October. So far
we have one speaker, Grant McLean from Catalyst, talking about ViM,
blurb
below.

If anyone else wants to speak this month (short talk), or in future
months,
let me know, or just reply to the list.

Location is Level 3 Catalyst House 150 Willis St, 6pm (doors close then
so
aim to be slightly earlier), on Monday 20th October (3rd monday).

Cheers,

Hugh

The Vim text editor is extremely powerful but can also be rather
intimidating to a new user.

This session aims to provide a gentle introduction to "The Vim Way".
We'll look at the basic commands and the different ways they can be
combined. We'll also look at some basic customisations to make Vim suit
your preferred way of working.