[wellylug] Next meeting (speakers needed!)

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Wed Apr 15 14:07:52 NZST 2015

So meeting is next Monday, still don't have any speakers, so I'm going
suggest a talk from myself about why you shouldn't host a server in your
folks basement on only one server with suboptimal backups in place, or
..
why I moved to the cloud last weekend.

Note, it wasn't actually as bad as it sounds, I'll talk about the
measures
I did have in place, and reasons why it was in that state.

If that sounds interesting to people, I'll talk about that, otherwise
anyone
else is welcome to talk.

Cheers,

Hugh