[wellylug] Seniornetwellington

Gerald Jones g.jones at clear.net.nz
Tue Dec 15 11:54:33 NZDT 2015

We have been fortunate enough to have had a LINUX box donated to us with
UBUNTU14.04 installed, to introduce our members to open source
opportunities.

As our administrative knowledge of things LINUX is not strong we are
seeking support to maintain the system, for a period of time, during
which  we hope to develop sufficient knowledge to enable us "to paddle
our own canoe" should any fault develp in future times.

We are based in Anvil House 138/140 Wakefield Street, Wellington
please email :wellingtonseniornet at g.mail.com attention Gerald Jones
Regards
Gerald Jones