[wellylug] Meeting next year!

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Mon Feb 9 08:53:19 NZDT 2015

Hey All,

Looking through emails, looks like noone has stepped up to volunteer for
lightning slot! The meeting is next week, so reply to me if you have
done
anything interesting over summer you want to share. Only needs to be 5
min,
doesn't strictly have to be related to linux, but that is a good thing.

Sorry if you mentioned something to me in another medium that you wanted
to talk, I wouldn't have written it down :(.

Hoping to get lots of volunteers!

Cheers,

Hugh