[wellylug] Meeting this month

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Mon Nov 9 10:53:13 NZDT 2015

Third monday is next week. I haven't had any volunteers yet, but I got a small talk on setting up a raspberry
pi with OSMC and reasons why and problems with etc.

Also have a longer talk on security fuzzing of binaries that I gave at a security user group in london.

If people are happy with that, I can set that up for next Monday, otherwise message me with topics :)

Mon 16th Nov, 6pm Level 3 Catalyst House, 150 Willis St.

My number has changed, so if you are late, ring 02825552286

Cheers,

Hugh