[wellylug] Meeting this month

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Mon Apr 18 21:53:49 NZST 2016

Thanks all for coming tonight. It seemed to be a good event. Let me know if this is something you would like to see again. I was
thinking that one maybe two a year could be good?

If you want to do this at home, checkout overthewire.org, and we did bandit tonight. Gavin might be able to link to his solutions site?

Also, if anyone has talk ideas for next month they want to speak about, let me know.

Cheers,

Hugh