[wellylug] Curious disk problem

Jeff Hunt jeffhunt90 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:43:55 NZST 2016

Thanks for suggestions folks. The situation remains the same. The disc
has been in two different computers behaving just like this and the
computers work  fine apart from this disc. It seems to have something
to do with whether it is already powered up (spinning?) when the boot
begins. Oh dear what a pity never mind.

Thanks agaiin.