[wellylug] IBM AIX Server available

peterlowrie@vodafone. co.nz peterlowrie at vodafone.co.nz
Sat Feb 6 16:23:59 NZDT 2016

It was the offer for cards, RAM, MB's etc. Not entire boxes, steel, plastic, etc

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: glc at clear.net.nz Date: 31/01/2016  12:15 pm  (GMT+12:00) To: Wellington Linux Users Group <wellylug at lists.wellylug.org.nz> Subject: Re: [wellylug] IBM AIX Server available

    If i recall correctly you were offering
      me $3.50/kg for my AIX,  what is your motivation for wanting 6
      suns??????

      On 01/25/2016 10:35 AM,