[wellylug] Next Meeting (Next Monday)

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Wed Feb 10 21:54:16 NZDT 2016

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the next meeting is next week, Monday, 6pm, at Catalyst House (150 Willis St) on level 3.

Doors lock at 6pm, so try and arrive slightly earlier, otherwise give me a call on 02825552286.

It is a lightning talk session, I've got some talks lined up, but there will be space on the night if you
have anything you would like to talk about for 5 min.

See you all there.

Cheers,

Hugh