[wellylug] Looking for non-x86 hardware as build and testing machines for Devuan

Daniel Reurich daniel at centurion.net.nz
Sat Jan 30 22:18:19 NZDT 2016

Hi,

I'm one of the mad guys involved in developing Devuan, the init freedom
fork from Debian.

We are looking for machines that can be used for building and testing
Devuan on to add to our build system.  We are particularly interested in
arm64, armel (arm v6) and armhf (armv7 with VHF), powerpc ppc64el s390x,
mips, mipsel.

Either donations accepted, or long term loans either sent to me to colo
or just remotely accessible from the internet.  Our requirements are for
either  or dedicated vm guest with minimum 50GB storage and if possible
4GB ram and a reliable internet connection.

Regards,
	Daniel.

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.