[wellylug] Meeting this month (TONIGHT)

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Mon Aug 21 09:19:38 NZST 2017

Hi All,

Meeting is tonight. Unfortunately Ekaterina had to pull out due to a bad fever this morning, but good news is I have lined up another speaker.

We will be hearing David Robinson talking about GPS snooping. He recently talked at DEFCON 25 in Las Vegas, which is an annual information security conference.

Cheers,

Hugh