[wellylug] Meeting this month, 19 June

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Wed Jun 7 08:16:48 NZST 2017

Hi All,

This month we will have Michael Fincham doing a talk. Description is below. Date will be Monday 19 June, 6pm, level 3 Catalyst House.

Building a central database of what Ubuntu and Debian security advisories your machines are subject to is harder than it should be. Presenting some (incomplete, you know me) work on (a) making USNs and DSAs machine readable and (b) cross-referencing this with host management data.

Bio: Fincham is a professional RFC fancier, packet jockey and reader of man pages

Cheers,

Hugh