[wellylug] Any speakers for this month?

Daniel Reurich daniel at centurion.net.nz
Mon May 1 22:20:30 NZST 2017

Hi Hugh,

I might be convinced into doing a presentation on Devuan - that wil be
just after RC2 and possibly around the 1.0 release.

Would probably focus more on the differences and similarities to Debian
and some of the challenges we've and I have had along the way.

Cheers,
	Daniel.

On 01/05/17 21:42, Hugh Davenport wrote:
> I'm looking for speakers for this months session (and later months).
>
> This month will be in a fortnight, the 15th of may.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hugh

Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.
021 797 722