[wellylug] Meetings start of this year

Michael Coleman michaelcoleman500 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 00:01:22 UTC 2018

Hi Hugh and everyone,
Congratulations on getting married, that's awesome :)

Can you please advise what tasks need to be done to organise next months
meeting?
I assume it normally involves:

* find a speaker to talk
* notifiy members - via this mailing list - what/when the talk will be

anything else?
If I recall correctly, was February lightning talks?