[wellylug] Wellylug and the future

Matt Dee matthew at qssl.co.nz
Sat Jul 22 21:36:46 NZST 2000

I would actually like to attent the meetings.
Sorry I didn't last week, but I had broken up with my girlfriend two
days before, and wanted to spend time with friends instead. (Er, let's
just say it was a bad week for me...)

If meetings are going to be out, how about turning this into an active
discussion list instead? As opposed to a question answer list?

Having said that, I would still be interested in the meetings. I'm
gonna get an external (i.e. NON WinModem) this week or next, plus a new
HDD so I should hopefully be switching to Linux as my main OS - gotta
keep Win for games tho ;-)

Later,
Matt.