[wellylug] Coyote

Klenner, Colin colin.klenner at eds.com
Mon Jul 23 08:19:18 NZST 2001

>From memory

Standard ISA cards used either IRQ5 or 7 , i/o 2b8 and memory address range
either C800, D000, d400 or d800.

I am guessing the i/o start address as it is about 10 years since I last did
this.

Memory address range depended on what else your machine used the memory
addresses in that range for as some machines used some of this. Generally
d000 or d800 were the best picks for 16 or 64k respectively.

Colin