[wellylug] Coyote

Kay and Lindsay Hunter klhunter at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jul 23 16:39:08 NZST 2001

This likely though my difficulty is installing two, so two IRQ/addresses.
However I have just done the ISA shuffle, and 'acquired' a P75 with three
PCI slots, one already filled with a 3Com90x.  Works fine.  Now card two.
Hmmm!

Thanks for the help.  I am learning and the help and advice I get on this
list is very useful.

Lindsay