[wellylug] dselect in Debian

Jeremy Naylor e_livingnz at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Jul 23 21:20:04 NZST 2001

Hey Arnim,

Yeah - I typed in which mc from the command prompt it didn't do anything
though.

I actually downloaded mc earlier on tonight but what I want to know now is
how do I access that file though?

Thanks,

Jeremy Naylor.

At 08:58 PM 7/23/2001 +1200, you wrote:
>On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Jeremy Naylor wrote:
> > thanks. Now I need to find a good file management program. One like MS
> > Windows Explorer would be quite nice methinks. :)
>
>The old reliable, from Linux' point of view is Midnight Commander.
>You probably already have it installed.  Try
>
>   which mc
>
>to see if it is there.
>
>Arnim.

Race is something you run, not something you hate. My race is human, My
king is Jesus.
  - Jeff Cooke.