[wellylug] Reminder - Wellington Linux Users Group Meeting

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jun 9 22:19:51 NZST 2001

Well at least that will give us something to do Lindsay, I'm starting to get
a little worried about the lack of discussion taking place here and am
especially concerned about the very low turnout we had at last months
meeting. I hope that we'll have a lot more people at this months one and
we'll be able to get 'back on track' (I don't want to be forced to disband
the group due to lack of support, so we may need to look at moving away from
a 'pay to use' venue and look at house meetings or similar)
We also need some people to volunteer their services as speakers again as
I'm out of topics and knowledge! Some of you out there must be able to help
with some ideas on what you can present? I know that Lindsay (among others)
would be interested to know how to share files, printers etc. between Linux
boxes, and between Linux boxes and Windows boxes. Anyone care to tell us a
bit about that?

Well that's my rant for the night, any and all comments will be gratefully
accepted.

Cheers

Jamie
Organizer - WLUG