[wellylug] Citing with Evolution

Centurion Computer Technology Limited Centurion at paradise.net.nz
Wed Oct 9 22:56:32 NZDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 11:32, Damon Lynch wrote:
> My only real problem with Evolution is that sometimes it makes a real
> mess of citing people in the reply, in that it occasionally "forgets"
> the indenting (since I doesn't seem to use the > ), e.g. see below
>
> Damon

Have you got the settings set right?  My version does citing with  the
">" fine and even changes the color of cited text to a grey. The only
thing I have noticed is when the cited line gets the end of it moved on
to the nextline does evolution handle this badly and do what you
described.

--
	Daniel Reurich
	Centurion Computer Technolgy Limited