[wellylug] Citing with Evolution

Damon Lynch damon at dev-zone.org
Thu Oct 10 10:47:38 NZDT 2002

What it does exactly is below.  I think it could be because the e-mails
from yahoo I get are in HTML format (what a waste of time, I think they
use it just for ads)..... and evolution struggles a bit with that.

With plain text it seems to have no problem with the >

Damon

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 22:56, Centurion Computer Technology Limited
wrote: On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 11:32, Damon Lynch wrote:
> My only real problem with Evolution is that sometimes it makes a real
> mess of citing people in the reply, in that it occasionally "forgets"
> the indenting (since I doesn't seem to use the > ), e.g. see below
>
> Damon

Have you got the settings set right?  My version does citing with  the
">" fine and even changes the color of cited text to a grey. The only
thing I have noticed is when the cited line gets the end of it moved on
to the nextline does evolution handle this badly and do what you
described.

--
      Daniel Reurich
      Centurion Computer Technolgy Limited