[wellylug] Next Wellington Installfest?

Damon Lynch damon at dev-zone.org
Tue Oct 22 16:00:46 NZDT 2002

How much RAM does her machine have, and does it have a network card?
Also, are you recommending sawfish over metacity?  Personally I find
sawfish powerful but totally overwhelming!  Metacity is so much simpler,
and does all I need ;-)

Damon

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 15:42, Klenner, Colin wrote:
> WellyLug is certainly a good place for newbies - hell I am still one after
> all this time ...
>
> First thing may be to improve HDD space, though?
> Colin

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/jd3IAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/