[wellylug] Next Wellington Installfest?

Centurion Computer Technology Limited Centurion at paradise.net.nz
Wed Oct 23 11:37:31 NZDT 2002

> Ahhhh.... perhaps this is a reason for corporates and govts to buy from
> big vendors -- they can be reasonably sure they'll always be able to get
> old parts ;-)  Is there no place in Wellington that stocks old RAM
> etc.?  I know there are places like this in Manila, Lahore and other
> cities.  The parts are not cheap compared to newer higher
> performing/capacity parts, but relatively cheap for upgrading individual
> components.

When it costs nearly as much to buy 64Mb of EDO simms then 512Mb DDR333
I look at second hand alternatives or suggest an upgrade.

--
	Daniel Reurich
	Centurion Computer Technolgy Limited

The fool says in his heart "There is no God". (Psalm 14:1)

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JjlUgA/vN2EAA/kG8FAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/