[wellylug] Deletion of YahooGroup

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Sun Aug 10 07:42:34 NZST 2003

Due to an increasing amount of spam ending up in mailboxes from
YahooGroups everyday I intend to delete the old Wellylug YahooGroup in a
few days time.
I have not been able to retrieve all of the messages from it but am
aware that someone did have an archive back to a year or so ago that was
being passed on to Ewen to add to the new mailing list archives.

I would suggest that if you really need any of the old messages from the
YahooGroup that you get them within the next few days as I intend to
delete the group this coming Wednesday, August 13 2003.

Thanks

Jamie