[wellylug] RE: Meeting ideas

Michael Dittmer michael.dittmer at paradise.net.nz
Sun Aug 10 10:49:00 NZST 2003

I have tried using a 2GB drive, but by the time you add the swap space +
Home you run out of space very quickly. Personally I would use a 4GB drive
(includes swap space + home).

Remember that the above 4GB number includes the DevTools being installed,
but even without the DevTools I would recommend 4GB minimum.

My setup here at home is on a 20GB drive (10GB Lycoris (includes swap +
home) & 10Gb Win98)...I have my main storage on another 20GB and 30GB drive
which are Fat32 partitions so that I can use them in Win98 as well.

Any questions anyone may have, I'll try to answer them on Monday at the
meeting.

Regards

Michael