[wellylug] Installfest????

Michael Dittmer michael.dittmer at paradise.net.nz
Thu Aug 14 18:45:37 NZST 2003

I have been thinking about this myself, and I think that the downstairs area
where we have our Hutt LUG meeting would be a good place, either that or LAN
Place in Wellington.

If we choice Lower Hutt, we would need a server giving out DHCP addresses,
and a 16 or 24 port Hub / Switch (if anyone has one we could use?). I have
some Cat5 cable we could use to make up a network. I also have a number of
ISO's of common Linux distro's (eg: RedHat 9, Mandrake 9.1, Lycoris
Desktop/LX - Beta 119 etc) sitting on my machine which we could burn to CD
at the InstallFest.