[wellylug] Red Hat

Rose McGillicuddy rmcgillicuddy at xtra.co.nz
Sun Feb 16 12:09:38 NZDT 2003

Hi again,

Thanks to a suggestion from here - got Red Hat up and running (used Vesa
driver for X interface).  Thanks.

Now have two problems.  Have the internet connection working but need a
way to dial up and disconnect easily.  I have to go to the Config thingy
each time, and I am sure there must be a simple way.

Wizard recognised printer correctly as Epson Colour Stylus 600 but can't
print.  I imagine I have omitted something in the configuration.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rose

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!