[wellylug] NZOSS Presidential Tour

David Jenn djenn at nz1.ibm.com
Tue Jan 7 15:26:37 NZDT 2003

Matthew - didn't get a chance to thank you proper;ly for the movie CD you
gace me at today's meeting - much appreciated and thanks fir it ...

Regards
David Jenn

                      Matthew
                      Cruickshank              To:       wellylug at yahoogroups.com
                      <wellylug at hollowa        cc:
                      y.co.nz>                 Subject:  Re: [wellylug] NZOSS Presidential Tour

                      07/01/2003 08:21
                      Please respond to
                      wellylug

Hi,

Chalk me in for both meetings. I haven't seen Revolution OS yet. Is it
freely
copyable?

I'll have copies of the 'Freedom Downtime' movie with me
<http://store.2600.com/film.html>. If you want me to reserve a copy for you

drop me an email.

Ta,

.Matthew Cruickshank
http://holloway.co.nz/

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/

Turn flat surfaces into speakers with the Soundbug.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWAVSC/onCFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/