[wellylug] Fw: next meeting

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jan 8 19:07:37 NZDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "teddybear" <teddybear at paradise.net.nz>
To: <wlug at paradise.net.nz>
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 6:26 PM
Subject: next meeting

hello
i am interested in learning about Linux,a friend has sent me the discs to
download, and try.but i am unsure about it,and setting it up.
I am also interested in coming along to the wellington meeting nights.
if there  is anybody willing to give me a hand or ideas, as i live in the
hutt valley and any help will be sort after.
my email address is     cuddlysmurf@ hotmail.com  as the  paradise address
is not working  any replies  please send on the  hotmail address

thanks  Robert

---

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/